I love peanut butter. I’ll eat it with toast, PB&J, as a snack, in Chinese food and in desserts. There’s so many ways you can use it!
When I was pregnant with my first daughter I was obsessed with having toast with peanut butter and a glass of OJ. I had it every day.
It’s no surprise to me that she also loves peanut butter toast.
With my second daughter I couldn’t get enough candy…she loves candy too. I know most kids do, but she really, really loves candy.
I have experimented quite a bit with using PB2 powder in place of peanut butter. Most of the recipes are quite successful! One of my favorites is Frozen Peanut Butter Cups. I make them every week.
I don’t miss the peanut butter in this Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cheesecake either. The PB2 powder gives it the perfect peanut butter taste.
This dessert is a little higher in points compared to the recipes I usually make. I made it in a pie pan and calculated it at 8 servings which is 6 Freestyle points per serving.
I could easily eat a half serving for only 3 points. It’s rich enough that my sweet craving would be satisfied, but sometimes I need the whole piece.
This Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cheesecake is a no bake recipe. I usually make it the day before so it can set in the fridge overnight.
I made this a crustless cheesecake to save on points. The most important part to me is the cheesecake!
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cheesecake - Weight Watchers Freestyle
Yield: 8 Servings, 6 Freestyle points per serving
- 1 box (8 oz.) reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup and 1 tablespoon granulated Splenda
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz.) container fat-free Cool Whip
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons PB2 powder
- 3-4 tablespoons water
- Add the cream cheese and 1/2 cup Splenda to a mixing bowl. Beat until it is smooth.
- Add the sour cream and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the Cool Whip, then put 1/2 of the mixture in a separate mixing bowl.
- To one bowl, add the unsweetened cocoa powder and tablespoon Splenda. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl add the PB2 powder and 3 tablespoons water. You want it to be creamy, but not watery. You might have to add an additional tablespoon of water.
- Add the PB2 to the second bowl of cheesecake. Stir to combine.
- Add the chocolate cheesecake to the bottom of a pie pan and spread evenly. Then add the peanut butter cheesecake and spread evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.