One of my most favorite treats I’ve ever made was frozen peanut butter cups. I decided to step it up a notch and make frozen peanut butter pie. Boy am I glad I did!
I’ve really come to love the PB2 powdered peanut butter. In this recipe, you can’t even tell it’s not real peanut butter.
To keep the points low for this pie I cut back on the butter in the pie crust. Also, I only put the crust on the bottom of the pie pan. I think this pie is delicious!!!
I find PB2 at the grocery store in the peanut butter isle. You can also buy it through Amazon:
I really like the PB2 because it has a lot less fat than regular peanut butter, but it still tastes good.
(This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more info.)
Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
Yield: 8 servings (1 serving = 4 Freestyle points)
- 8 oz. fat free Cool Whip thawed
- 8 tablespoons PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 6 tablespoons water
- 3 whole chocolate graham cracker rectangles
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- Place chocolate graham crackers in a zip up baggie and smash them with a meat mallet or frying pan until they turn into crumbs.
- Stir in the melted butter and skim milk.
- Spray a pie pan with no stick cooking spray.
- Add the graham cracker mixture and spread into the bottom.
- In a large bowl stir together the PB2 powder and water until smooth. Fold in the Cool Whip until it is mixed together.
- Add the Cool Whip mixture to the pie pan.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Optional: Add 1 tablespoon of sugar free, fat free chocolate syrup.