Who’s ready for another 0 point FroYo Bark? This Chocolate Mint FroYo Bark is a tasty little snack and it won’t cost you a single point!
Coming up with new frozen yogurt recipes is one of my favorite things to do. If you haven’t had a chance yet you should check out my FroYo Bites, Blueberry FroYo Bark, Peanut Butter Jelly FroYo and the original FroYo Bark. They are all snacks that are very low in points, some are even zero points.
I love that there are so many things you can do with fat-free Greek yogurt. You can take a look at my post 20 Weight Watchers Recipes – all of the recipes use fat-free Greek yogurt. You’ll find everything from salad dressings to desserts.
The main ingredient for the Chocolate Mint FroYo Bark is the fat-free Greek yogurt. I used 1 1/2 cups of it. One cup was for the chocolate layer and a 1/2 cup for the mint layer.
To get the chocolate yogurt I added 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, 2 teaspoons cocoa powder and 2 teaspoons Splenda. You can use whatever artificial sweetener you prefer.
Once I had that all mixed together I added it to an 8×8 baking dish that was lined with parchment paper.
Next, I mixed together the 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt with 1/8 teaspoon mint extract, 2 teaspoons Splenda and a couple drops of green food coloring. Then I added it on top of the chocolate layer of yogurt.
Once that was done I used a butter knife to swirl it together.
Once that was done I simply popped it into the freezer for 2 hours. That’s it!
The FroYo Bark is really easy to get out. It peels right off the parchment paper. I usually break the bark into pieces.
Chocolate Mint FroYo Bark - Weight Watchers
Yield: 1-6 servings (Zero Freestyle points)
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free Greek yogurt, divided
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon mint extract
- In a small bowl mix together 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt, 2 teaspoons cocoa powder, 2 teaspoons Splenda and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and spread the chocolate yogurt mixture evenly.
- In another small bowl mix together 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt, 2 teaspoons Splenda and 1/8 teaspoon mint extract.
- Add the mint yogurt on top of the chocolate yogurt and swirl together with a butter knife.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours then enjoy!