This is another 0 point snack with Weight Watchers Freestyle! Gotta love fat free Greek yogurt, you can do so many things with.
(This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more info.)
I made these FroYo Bites with strawberries but you could change up the fruit if you want. I’m going to make them with blueberries next. I think that will be delicious!
I bought these tiny ice cube trays a while back. The reason I bought them is because they make the perfect size ice cubes for a water bottle. I love a little bit of ice in my water if I’m working out or going for a long walk.
The tiny ice cube trays are also perfect for these FroYo Bites. Since they are silicone the bites come out really easy. I store them in a zip up bag and munch on them whenever I want a little snack. Since they are small they just melt in your mouth. So yummy!
Making the strawberry compote only takes 5 minutes. Then you mix that with the fat free Greek yogurt and spread it into the tiny ice cube trays. It’s really easy!
Here are a few of the things I used for this recipe:
Once again I used my strawberry slicer. It comes in handy so much!
Yield: 1 Serving (0 Freestyle Points)
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated Splenda
- Place sliced strawberries, sugar free maple syrup and fresh lemon juice in a small saucepan. Cook on low heat and stir frequently for 5 minutes or strawberries are broken done.
- Add fat free Greek yogurt and Splenda to a small bowl. Stir in the strawberry mixture. Make sure the strawberries are in very small pieces since the ice tray holes are small.
- Add the mixture to the ice cube tray. Freeze for 2 hours.