I’m going to be honest, chips are my downfall. I love them!
Well, chips and pasta. And pizza. Bread too. Ok, those four things are why I have to stick with Weight Watchers. I find it very hard to control myself when I’m around those foods.
For me baked tortilla chips help satisfy my craving for other chips. These baked cool ranch tortilla chips are only 1 point for 10.
This recipe makes enough for 7 servings. I store the leftovers in an airtight container and they will stay good for a couple of days.
For the tortilla shells I two used Mission soft taco tortillas. It is 9 points for two. If you use a different tortilla brand make sure you calculate your points.
I used a pizza cutter to cut the tortilla into chip size bites.
The seasoning mixture is ranch seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
I put the the tortilla chips on a baking sheet and sprayed them with no-stick cooking spray. Then I sprinkled the seasoning over them. I flipped the chips over and did the same thing to the other side.
I put them in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Once they were crispy I took them out.
That’s it! For me they are the perfect side to a healthy sandwich. My kids even like them. I would much rather serve them baked tortilla chips over potato chips.
I also make tortilla chips with cinnamon and artificial sweetener. Check out my Apple Pie Dip & Cinnamon Crisps if you’re looking for a sweet snack.
Baked Cool Ranch Tortillas - Weight Watchers
Yield: 7 Servings (10 chips per serving) – 1 Freestyle point per serving.
- 2 Tortillas
- 1 Tablespoon dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- No-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the 2 tortillas into chip size pieces. I cut mine into 70 pieces.
- In a small bowl mix together the ranch seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
- Put tortilla chips onto a baking sheet. Spray with no-stick cooking spray, then sprinkle with the seasoning.
- Flip the tortillas over and do the same to the other side.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until the tortillas are crispy.