Can you believe this delicious treat is only 2 Freestyle points? It’s only a 4 oz. ramekin, but it’s the perfect size to cure your sweet tooth.
We are a family of 5 which means we buy a lot of food! I always try not to waste any.
I had a pie crust left over from when I made mini apple pies, that’s when I came up with the mini blueberry cobbler.
We added fat free Reddi Wip on top which didn’t add any points. Low point vanilla ice cream would also be terrific, but I didn’t want to add more points to mine.
Mini Blueberry Cobbler
Yield: 4 Servings (1 serving = 2 Freestyle points)
- 1/8 pie crust dough (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll pie crust and cut 4 one inch pieces using a small cookie cutter if you have one. Place the pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 9 minutes or until they are golden.
- In a medium bowl, add the blueberries, sugar, flour and cornstarch. Stir until completely blended.
- Divide the blueberry mixture into 4 four ounce ramekins. Bake for 18 minutes, or until blueberries are bubbling.