I love the BBQ chicken pizza from Jet’s. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. I had a major craving for it and needed to come up with something to stop it.
I think by now everyone has tried (or at least heard of) the 2 ingredient dough.
I previously made a spinach and artichoke dip pizza with the dough. It was really good! I figured why not use that dough again!
I’ve said many times before that I’m a huge fan of buying rotisserie chickens for my recipes. It’s a great time saver.
Well, for this recipe….I didn’t. I actually bought boneless, skinless chicken breasts and baked them. I’m so happy I did! It made the pizza even better.
I seasoned the chicken with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. I only needed 2 of the chicken breasts, which left me with 2.
I plan on using the leftover chicken for chicken salad. I can take that to work the next couple days.
If you’re short on time you can definitely use a rotisserie chicken.
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Yield: 8 pieces (4 Freestyle Points per slice)
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour (plus more for kneading and rolling out the dough)
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce (I used Guy Fieri’s Kansas City BBQ sauce which was 5 points)
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 3 slices of cooked center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup part skim mozzarella shredded cheese
- Sliced red onion (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the Greek yogurt and self-rising flour. Mix it together, I used my hands.
- Sprinkle flour on your work surface. Add the dough and knead it for about 2 minutes, then roll it out.
- Spray a baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray and place the dough on it.
- Assemble pizza by adding BBQ sauce, chicken, bacon, mozzarella cheese and red onion.
- Bake pizza 12-14 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden.