Save your points for this sweet little treat! These Baked S’mores are 3 Freestyle points and worth every one!
Just set your oven to broil and you are on your way to everyone’s favorite camping treat.
You can keep an eye on the marshmallow to make sure it is done to your liking. Thank goodness I only made one of these because I could have eaten 3!!! It’s all about that portion control. 🙂
My oldest daughter tried this the first night I made it. She loved it so much I ended up making it for her the next 2 weeks straight.
It got to the point that I was actually tired of making it. But I love her so I did it with a smile.
I think S’mores are one of those treats filled with happy memories. Think about it, every time you have them you’re doing something fun.
You’ll be doing something fun when you enjoy these Baked S’mores….enjoying every single bite!
Yield: 1 S’more = 3 Freestyle points
- 1 jet-puffed marshmallow
- 1 piece sugar free Hershey’s special dark chocolate
- 1 graham cracker square
- Set oven to broil.
- In a small microwave safe bowl add the piece of dark chocolate. Microwave in 30 second intervals until the chocolate is melted, stirring in between.
- Cut the jet-puffed marshmallow in half.
- In a ramekin, place the graham cracker square. Set the two marshmallows on top and place in the oven. Heat until the marshmallows are the color you like. I left mine in for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Drizzle the chocolate on top.