This banana split is only 1 Freestyle point! Plus it’s perfect for dessert, a snack, or even breakfast.
I mixed fat free Greek Yogurt with sugar-free chocolate pudding.
Then I popped it in the freezer for 30 minutes. If you’re really hungry you can skip that part.
I liked it in the freezer because it made me feel like I was eating ice cream.
This banana split is so good I felt like I was cheating! Plus it’s filling.
You can get as creative as you want adding extra goodies to it. Just make sure you calculate the points.
Some things I used for this recipe:
(This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more info.)
One question I get asked a lot is which brand of fat free Greek yogurt I use. To me, it doesn’t matter.
If one brand is on sale I will go with that. If nothing is on sale I will grab the first one I see.
If you are looking to try some other recipes using fat free Greek yogurt you should check out my Cilantro Lime Dressing, Peanut Butter Fruit Dip, Orange Creamsicle Treat and Frozen Banana Pops. They are all low point recipes.
Now back to this banana split, it is really good! I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did. After all could something this pretty not taste good? I don’t think so.
- 1 cup of fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar free, fat free chocolate instant pudding powder
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon sugar free chocolate syrup
- Fat free Reddi Wip
- Raspberries or any other fruit
- In a small bowl mix together the Greek yogurt and chocolate pudding powder. Optional: put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Peel the banana and cut it in half lengthwise.
- Assemble the banana split.