Do you like bananas? How about chocolate? Yogurt too? Then you will love these frozen banana pops!
I bet you’re wondering how many points they are….ZERO! That’s right, zero Freestyle points! I love making new recipes that taste great and don’t cost me any points.
I had some bananas left from when I made banana bites the other day. I didn’t want them to go bad, so I had to find something to do with them.
That’s when I thought about freezing them, maybe some fat free Greek yogurt, and drizzling with sugar free chocolate syrup. It sounded like a winning recipe to me!
I love eating bananas, but I find that I can’t have more than one a day even though they don’t cost me any points.
If I have more than one it’s likely I won’t see the scale go down.
I bought these popsicle sticks from Amazon a while back. I knew they would come in handy at some point.
Here are some things I used for this recipe:
(This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more info.)
Frozen Banana Pops
Yield: 6 Banana Pops (0 Freestyle Points each)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons granulated Splenda
- Sugar free chocolate syrup (I used Hershey’s)
- Peel each banana, cut off the ends, then cut in half.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Carefully place a popsicle stick into each banana and place the bananas onto the baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add the fat free Greek yogurt to a tall thin drinking cup. Add the vanilla and Splenda and stir well.
- Dip a banana into the yogurt mixture, then place back onto the baking sheet.
- Once all of the bananas are dipped in yogurt put them back in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Drizzle sugar free chocolate syrup onto the frozen banana pops and put back into the freezer for 30 minutes, or until completely frozen.
If you’re looking for some zero point recipes, check out my post 20 Zero Point Recipes or my post 20 (More) Zero Point Recipes. Both are filled with delicious recipes that won’t cost you a single point! They’re perfect for days when you’re running low on points, or trying to save up points for a night out.
If you’re looking for dessert recipes you can visit 50 Weight Watchers Freestyle Desserts. It’s filled with delicious desserts perfect for Weight Watchers!