Can you believe these cookies are only 1 Freestyle point each!? How could you say no to these chocolate cookies?
These chocolate cookies are made with sugar free, fat free instant pudding powder. They are really easy to make.
You simply mix the pudding powder with an egg and a tablespoon of water. The batter is a little sticky so I sprayed some no-stick cooking spray on my hands before I started making the cookies.
The texture of these chocolate cookies reminds me of a brownie. As a snack I put 1/4 cup of Halo Top vanilla bean ice cream on top of the cookie with a tablespoon of sugar free chocolate syrup.
It was just like a brownie sundae for only 2 points!
I used a mesh strainer to add the powdered sugar. I only used 1 tablespoon, but a little can go a long way.
I let the cookies cool before I put the powdered sugar on so it doesn’t just melt away.
Yields: 7 Servings (1 Freestyle point each)
- 1 (2.1 oz.) box sugar free, fat free instant pudding and pie filling, chocolate
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the egg to a medium size bowl. Scramble it lightly.
- Add the instant pudding mix and one tablespoon of water. Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray your hands with a little no-stick cooking spray. Roll cookie dough into 7 balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Use a fork and press a criss-cross into each cookie.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes, then sprinkle the powdered sugar onto each one.