It’s that time of year again…Girl Scout cookies everywhere!! As much as I love them, I prefer getting on the scale and seeing the number go down instead of up!
Thin Mints, Samoas and Tagalongs are my favorites.
When I was in fourth grade I bought a box of Thin Mints without my mom knowing. I hid them in my bedroom. Less than a week later I had eaten the whole box.
The best part was I never got caught! I ended up coming clean years later. We had a good laugh about it.
This grasshopper pudding satisfies my craving for a Thin Mint. Plus it’s only 2 points!
I used some cute little 4-ounce dessert cups and I was able to make 13. They are a perfect size. To lighten up the points I used sugar-free pudding, skim milk and fat-free Cool Whip.
If you are a fan of mint you should check out my Chocolate Mint Popsicles. They are only 1 Freestyle point per popsicle.
Yield: 13 servings (2 Freestyle points per serving)
- 1 (1.4 oz.) box sugar free, fat free chocolate pudding
- Skim milk (use the amount according to the instructions on the pudding box)
- Fat free Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- Green food coloring (optional)
- 1 square chocolate graham cracker
- Fat free Reddi Wip (optional)
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to the directions. Make sure you use skim milk.
- In a separate bowl mix together the Cool Whip, mint extract and 3-4 drops of green food coloring.
- Once the pudding has partially set, evenly divide it into your dessert cups. Then add the Cool Whip mixture on top of the pudding.
- Put chocolate graham cracker in a zip up bag. I used the flat side of a meat mallet to turn it into crumbs. Sprinkle crumbs on top of the desserts.
- Add a little squirt of fat free Reddi Wip.
Follow us on Pinterest and never miss a recipe!