I love coming up with new ideas for my popsicle mold. I have so many ideas swirling around in my head and they all make for a delicious low point treat.
I recently made these root beer float popsicles. My younger daughter really liked them, it was frozen soda with ice cream after all. I’m looking forward to experimenting with fruits too!
I think the next time I make these I will do more of the mint layer and less of the chocolate. There was something about the mint that I really liked! I added a little bit of green food coloring to it, but if that’s not your thing you can leave it out.
One thing I really like about this popsicle mold is that it comes with a funnel. It makes it so much easier to poor the liquid into the molds.
Here are a few of the things I used for this recipe:
(This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more info.)
Chocolate Mint Popsicles
Yield: 6 Servings (1 Freestyle point for each popsicle)
- 3/4 cup Silk dark chocolate almond milk
- 3/4 cup Silk almond light milk, vanilla
- 1 teaspoon granulated Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Green food color
- Equally divide the chocolate almond milk between the 6 popsicle molds. Place in the freezer for 90 minutes.
- Mix together the vanilla almond milk, granulated Splenda, peppermint extract and green food color.
- Equally divide the vanilla almond milk mixture between the 6 popsicle molds. Put back in the freezer 1 1/2 – 2 hours, or until completely frozen.