My husband is such a trooper when it comes to me making new recipes. He never complains about anything I make, he’s just happy that I’m feeding him.
However, I can definitely tell when he really likes something…and when he kind of likes it.
These brussels sprouts fall into the “really likes” category. He went back for seconds, if not thirds. I thought they were delicious too! Especially with the dipping sauce.
Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts with Dipping Sauce
Yield: 16 brussels sprouts (4 per serving with 1 tablespoon sauce = 2 Freestyle Smart Points)
- 16 brussels sprouts, cleaned and ready
- 6 slices center cut bacon
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 splashes of hot sauce
- 1 pinch of garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Season the brussels sprouts with salt and pepper.
- Cut each piece of bacon into thirds. Wrap one piece of bacon around the brussels sprout and secure with a toothpick. Depending on the size of your brussels sprouts the bacon might not wrap completely around. That’s ok, still secure it with a toothpick. Wrap all 16 with bacon and place them on a baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until bacon is cooked.
- In a small bowl mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, hot sauce and garlic powder.
If you’re looking for some zero point recipes, check out my post 20 Zero Point Recipes or my post 20 (More) Zero Point Recipes. Both are filled with delicious recipes that won’t cost you a single point! They’re perfect for days when you’re running low on points, or trying to save up points for a night out.
If you’re looking for dessert recipes you can visit 50 Weight Watchers Freestyle Desserts. It’s filled with delicious desserts perfect for Weight Watchers!