This is day 7 of my 31 day commitment to post. Honestly, it hasn’t been as difficult as I thought it would be. It’s been a lot of fun sharing some of my favorite foods and coming up with some new goodies too.
These stuffed strawberries are new. My kids love strawberries so we usually always have them. Today I was at the grocery store looking for something to add to the strawberries when I came across sugar free, fat free CHEESECAKE pudding. I knew I had a winner when I saw it.
To prepare the strawberries I washed them, then cut off the top and bottom. I cut just a little off the bottom so they are able to stand up.
Next I used a melon baller to scoop out the center. HELPFUL TIP: The more you scoop out the more pudding you can get in there. 🙂 The rest is pretty easy to figure out, but here’s the recipe just in case.
Yield: 24 strawberries (1 Freestyle SmartPoint for 6 strawberries)
- 24 Strawberries
- Sugar free, fat free cheesecake instant pudding
- 2 cups skim milk
- cocoa powder (optional)
- Prepare the pudding according to the directions on the box.
- Wash strawberries, then cut off the top and bottom.
- Scoop out the center of the strawberry with a melon baller.
- Fill each strawberry with pudding. You will only need about 1/2 of the pudding for 24 strawberries.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder.