Happy New Year! I don’t know about you, but it’s time for me to recover from the holidays.
I need to get back to being serious about my diet/lifestyle. My plan is accountability.
I’m going to post a new recipe every day for the month of January. This is going to help me stay focused! No excuses.
I’m starting day 1 with my new favorite snack. This yogurt parfait hits the spot. Especially if you’re craving something sweet.
I love that the non-fat Greek yogurt is 0 points now, but I’m not crazy about it plain. I added a little vanilla extract and Splenda to it and it was actually good!
Yield: 1 Serving (1 Freestyle Smart Point)
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Splenda packet
- 10 strawberries, cut to preferred size
- 8 pretzels (I used Kroger brand pretzel waffles)
- Break up the pretzels. I did this by putting them in a zip bag and smashing them with a meat mallet.
- Layer the strawberries, pretzels and yogurt. I make two layers of each.
If you’re looking for some zero point recipes, check out my post 20 Zero Point Recipes or my post 20 (More) Zero Point Recipes. Both are filled with delicious recipes that won’t cost you a single point! They’re perfect for days when you’re running low on points, or trying to save up points for a night out.
If you’re looking for dessert recipes you can visit 50 Weight Watchers Freestyle Desserts. It’s filled with delicious desserts perfect for Weight Watchers!