The star of this meal is definitely the avocado ranch dip. It’s SO good!
Instead of using regular sour cream I used fat free sour cream. That helped save a lot of points!
The fat free sour cream is definitely thinner than regular or low fat sour cream, but I’m fine with that.
Overall this meal was quick and easy. That’s exactly how I like it during the week.
To help save time I bought a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. It was more than enough to feed four of us.
I also “dropped” a few pieces to my dog. On accident of course.
I used a tortilla that was 2 Freestyle points. You should always double check your points based on the ingredients/brands that you use.
I also like to use the Xtreme Ole high fiber wraps. They are only 1 Freestyle point each and they taste great!
If you’re looking for some zero point recipes, check out my post 20 Zero Point Recipes or my post 20 (More) Zero Point Recipes. Both are filled with delicious recipes that won’t cost you a single point! They’re perfect for days when you’re running low on points, or trying to save up points for a night out.
If you’re looking for dessert recipes you can visit 50 Weight Watchers Freestyle Desserts. It’s filled with delicious desserts perfect for Weight Watchers!
Avocado Ranch Dip
Yield: 18 servings (2 tablespoons per serving) 1 Smart Point per serving
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 14 oz. fat free sour cream
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dip
- In a mixing bowl mash avocado with lime juice until smooth.
- Add Hidden Valley Ranch Dip seasoning and stir until combined.
- Add half of the sour cream and stir well. Combine the rest of the sour cream and stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate for one hour if possible. It can be eaten right away, but the flavors develop more if you let it refrigerate.
Next up: Assemble the roll ups. This part is easy!
Chicken Avocado Ranch Dip Roll Up
Yield: 1 serving – 5 Smart Points
- (1) Reduced fat tortilla
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 3 ounces diced chicken
- 2 tablespoons avocado ranch dip
- Lay tortilla on a plate.
- Add lettuce, cucumber, chicken and ranch dip. Roll up tortilla.