The star of this meal is definitely the avocado ranch dip. It’s SO good!
Instead of using regular sour cream I used fat free sour cream. That helped save a lot of points!
Overall this meal was quick and easy. That’s exactly how I like it during the week.
To help save time I bought a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. It was more than enough to feed four of us.
I also “dropped” a few pieces to my dog. On accident of course.
I used a tortilla that was 2 Freestyle points. You should always double check your points based on the ingredients/brands that you use.
Avocado Ranch Dip
Yield: 18 servings (2 tablespoons per serving) 1 Smart Point per serving
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 14 oz. fat free sour cream
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dip
- In a mixing bowl mash avocado with lime juice until smooth.
- Add Hidden Valley Ranch Dip seasoning and stir until combined.
- Add half of the sour cream and stir well. Combine the rest of the sour cream and stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate for one hour if possible. It can be eaten right away, but the flavors develop more if you let it refrigerate.
Next up: Assemble the roll ups. This part is easy!
Chicken Avocado Ranch Dip Roll Up
Yield: 1 serving – 5 Smart Points
- (1) Reduced fat tortilla
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 3 ounces diced chicken
- 2 tablespoons avocado ranch dip
- Lay tortilla on a plate.
- Add lettuce, cucumber, chicken and ranch dip. Roll up tortilla.