These meatballs are so TASTY! Each one is just one point. One point!!! Plus they are filling. Pasta goes great with these meatballs. I had four meatballs, a half cup of pasta and 1/4 cup of spaghetti sauce. My whole meal was only 8 points!
The other thing that’s great about these meatballs is they are easy to make. After you mix the ingredients the oven does the rest of the work. It’s the perfect weeknight meal.
Yield: 24 servings (one meatball per serving)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the first seven ingredients together in a large bowl. Add the ground beef to the mixture. Mix it up until it is all blended. Don’t be afraid to use your hands, it’s the best way!
- Form into 24 – 3/4 to 1 inch balls. Place formed meatballs onto baking pan
- Place them in the oven for 13 minutes.