Can you believe these Dessert Nachos are only 1 Weight Watchers Freestyle point!?
I love being able to throw together a few ingredients and have it turn out awesome!! If you need to satisfy your sweet tooth I highly suggest this.
The only thing in this recipe that will cost you a point is the tortilla. I used the Xtreme Wellness high fiber tortilla since it is only 1 Weight Watchers Freestyle point.
The strawberries and bananas were 0 points. The great thing is you can do any fruit combination that you want.
For the chocolate sauce, I used Hershey’s sugar-free chocolate syrup. You can have up to 6 tablespoons of it before it will cost you 1 point.
I think 6 tablespoons might be a little extreme, I used about 2 tablespoons.
I used fat-free Reddi Wip for the whipped cream. You can have 4 tablespoons of it for 0 points.
As far as preparing the dessert nachos, it’s super easy.
I cut my Xtreme Wellness tortilla into triangles and put them on a baking sheet.
I sprayed them with no-stick cooking spray and sprinkled the cinnamon mixture on them. I flipped them over and did the same thing to the other side.
It took 10 minutes for them to bake in the oven.
I think Sunday’s are the perfect day for family dinners. Whether it’s just us as a family or extra loved ones with us, nothing beats family dinners.
With that said it is also the perfect time for dessert! These dessert nachos were served up after our dinner last Sunday.
We had pasta and my husbands “world famous” spaghetti sauce and a delicious salad. I baked the tortilla pieces while dinner was being made. It was perfect because I wasn’t using the oven for anything.
Then I let the “chips” cool while we ate dinner. It’s an easy and healthy dessert.
Dessert Nachos - Weight Watchers
- 1 Xtreme Wellness high fiber tortilla
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- No-stick cooking spray
- Sliced strawberries (I used 5)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Hershey’s sugar-free chocolate syrup
- Fat-free Reddi Wip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the tortilla into triangle “chips” and lay them on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix together the Splenda and cinnamon.
- Spray the tortilla pieces with no-stick cooking spray, then sprinkle the cinnamon mixture over them.
- Flip the tortilla pieces and repeat on the other side.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the tortilla pieces are crispy.
- Let the tortilla pieces cool, then assemble the nachos. I added the chips to a plate, then the strawberries and bananas, chocolate sauce and finally the Reddi Wip.