I have been doing so good with my diet lately! I know for me there are times that I fall off the wagon. Food is so tempting!
When it’s time to get back on the wagon I find it so easy with Weight Watchers. When I used to do a low carb diet I would dread when it was time to start it.
I don’t like being limited to what I can eat. That’s why I love Weight Watchers so much. I can still have whatever I want.
I’m always trying to come up with new recipes. I saw a veggie sandwich on Pinterest that inspired this Veggie Quesadilla. The great thing is you can do this with pretty much any vegetables.
I used red, green, yellow peppers and onions for the quesadilla. I also added 2 tablespoons of part-skim mozzarella cheese for only 1 Freestyle point.
It needed some type of dressing added so I used lite balsamic vinegar. I love Caprese salads and the dressing with the mozzarella cheese kind of gave it that vibe.
The Xtreme Wellness high fiber tortillas are only 1 Freestyle point. That means this veggie quesadilla is only 3 Freestyle points.
I think tomorrow I am going to make another quesadilla for lunch. This time I’m going to try spinach and cheese with a little bit of garlic.
I always have tortillas on hand and it’s something I never get sick of. I had the veggie quesadilla today for lunch, then we had tacos for dinner. I know it’s not Tuesday, we like to live on the edge.
Yield: 2 Veggie quesadillas (3 points each for blue, green and purple)
- 2 Xtreme Wellness high fiber tortillas
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons lite balsamic vinegar dressing
- Slice the red, green, yellow pepper and onion into long, thin pieces.
- Heat a skillet and spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Add the veggies.
- Cook until tender, stirring frequently. Approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove veggies from pan.
- Add half of the cheese to one of the tortillas, then add 1/2 of the veggies to it.
- Place the tortilla in the pan and cook until cheese is melted. Add 1 tablespoon of dressing.
- Repeat with second tortilla and the rest of the ingredients.
If you’re looking for dessert recipes you can visit 50 Weight Watchers Freestyle Desserts. It’s filled with delicious desserts perfect for Weight Watchers!
If you’re looking for some zero point recipes, check out my post 20 Zero Point Recipes or my post 20 (More) Zero Point Recipes. Both are filled with delicious recipes that won’t cost you a single point! They’re perfect for days when you’re running low on points, or trying to save up points for a night out.