If you like pickles you are going to love this dip! It is great with crackers, pretzels or veggies. You can have 4 tablespoons of dip for only 1 Freestyle point!
This was the perfect thing for some Sunday snacking. My husband is all about snacking and he loved this dip.
I plan on taking some leftover dip (if there is any) for my snack at work this week.
Most of the ingredients for this I always have on hand so I can make it again and again and again! And I will be. Check out the recipe below.
Dill Pickle Dip
Yield: A little over 1 cup (4 tablespoons = 1 Freestyle point)
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice
- 1 dill pickle spear, finely chopped
- In a small bowl mix together all of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate one hour. If you can’t wait one hour it still tastes great!