Where’s the beef?
It’s right here in these roll-ups! This is a perfect lunch or even snack. We’re talkin’ roast beef, romaine lettuce, red onion, cheese, basil and balsamic vinegarette. Rolled up into a low carb roll-up. Let me tell you, it hit the spot!!
Roast Beef Roll-Ups
Yield: 2 roll-ups per serving – 3 SmartPoints
- 6 slices of roast beef sliced thin (I used Boar’s Head)
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 tablespoons low fat balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- Red onion (I used approximately 3 tablespoons)
- 1 slice of light mozzarella string cheese cut into 6 pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Put romaine lettuce and red onion in a medium bowl. Add the salad dressing and toss.
- Lay out one piece of the roast beef. Put one piece of string cheese on one end. Add 1/2 cup of the lettuce mixture. Sprinkle some basil on top.
- Carefully roll-up the roast beef. Repeat with the other 5 pieces.