One of my favorite things about fall is football. One of my favorite things about football is snacks! The two just go hand in hand. One of my favorites is this veggie pizza. It’s light, yet filling and easy to make.
The way I used to make veggie pizza was 6 SmartPoints per serving. I changed a couple of ingredients which brought it down to 4 SmartPoints per serving. The best part was you couldn’t even tell a difference.
Yield: 24 Servings (4 SmartPoints per serving)
- 2 (8 oz.) tubes of reduced fat crescent roll dough
- 8 oz. low fat cream cheese
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 oz. Hidden Valley ranch dip mix
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked broccoli, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll out both crescent roll tubes into a 9×13 nonstick baking sheet. Pinch together the triangles. Use a fork to pierce the dough all over. Bake in the oven 9-12 minutes, then let cool for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix together the cream cheese, ranch mix and sour cream.
- Spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
- Add the broccoli, carrot, red pepper, green onion and cheddar cheese. Cut into 24 (2″ x 2″)squares.