OMG. These are like a banana split erupting in your mouth. They are good as a quick snack or a tasty dessert. The bonus is they are super easy to make and low in points. You just need four magical ingredients.
One medium banana, Hershey’s Lite Syrup, Fat Free Reddi Wip, and a graham cracker. This is all you need.
Yield: 3 servings (5 banana bites per serving)
- One medium banana
- 1 Tablespoon Hershey’s Lite Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Fat Free Reddi Wip
- 1 graham cracker square
- Put your graham cracker in a zip up bag and smash it into crumbs.
- Cut the banana into approximately 15 slices (depending on the size of your banana).
- Lay the bananas down and squeeze a dab of Reddi Wip onto them.
- Drizzle a small amount of the Hershey’s Lite Syrup. A little goes a long way.
- Sprinkle a pinch of graham cracker crumbs on top.