OMG. These are like a banana split erupting in your mouth. They are good as a quick snack or a tasty dessert. The bonus is they are super easy to make and low in points. You just need four magical ingredients.
One medium banana, Hershey’s Lite Syrup, Fat Free Reddi Wip, and a graham cracker. This is all you need.
Bananas are one of my favorite fruits. I only like them when there is not a hint of green on them. They are a great snack for me because they always fill me up.
I don’t have more than one a day though. If I have more than that it tends to stall my weight loss.
I was such a picky eater as a child. The only fruit I ever ate was bananas, apples and watermelon.
Don’t even get me started on vegetables! I only liked corn and potatoes….probably the vegetables with the least nutrition. I was forced to eat other veggies though. I would sit at the dinner table gagging while I tried to choke them down.
One time I tried to be slick and throw my peas in the garbage. I wrapped them in a napkin first though. It didn’t matter, I still got caught. To this day I don’t like peas, I only like split pea soup. Go figure!
These banana bites are perfect for a snack or dessert. Sometimes after I eat dinner I crave something sweet and these hit the spot!
Not to mention it only takes 5 minutes to get it ready. That’s my kind of dessert!
Yield: Recipe is 1 Freestyle point per serving
- One medium banana
- 1 Tablespoon Hershey’s Lite Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Fat Free Reddi Wip
- 1 graham cracker square
- Put your graham cracker in a zip up bag and smash it into crumbs.
- Cut the banana into approximately 15 slices (depending on the size of your banana).
- Lay the bananas down and squeeze a dab of Reddi Wip onto them.
- Drizzle a small amount of the Hershey’s Lite Syrup. A little goes a long way.
- Sprinkle a pinch of graham cracker crumbs on top.