I’m a firm believer that Halloween isn’t just for kids!
I think us adults deserve to have fun too. Although I try to stay away from candy, I enjoy coming up with fun treats I can enjoy.
This yogurt doesn’t taste like candy corn, but it is yummy and looks like it!
The bonus is that if you are only having one candy corn it won’t cost you any points. If you have 2 candy corns it will cost you one point.
I’m not a huge fan of candy corn so self-control isn’t a problem for me. If you can’t resist the temptation of candy corn you could always omit it.
This tasty little snack is 0 Freestyle points! I love coming up with 0 point snacks.
Yesterday I was reading comments about Weight Watchers changing their name to WW. Besides all of the negative comments about that there was a lady going off about how stupid it is to have 0 point foods.
She said it doesn’t make any sense because 0 point foods don’t have 0 calories, so how can people eat as much of it as they want?
I know better than to get into an argument with someone on the internet, but it made me mad.
She clearly isn’t doing Weight Watchers so she doesn’t understand the program.
Obviously, if you ate all of your points for the day, then ate 5 more meals that were all zero points you wouldn’t lose weight!
Personally, I think Weight Watchers Freestyle is a very easy program to follow.
You can enjoy a small bowl of pasta and pair it with a side salad and low/no point dressing. It’s the best of both worlds. You get to eat yummy food that fills you up and it’s satisfying.
I hope you enjoy this Candy Corn Yogurt. Just don’t eat 20 of them because I don’t think that would still be 0 points. 🙂
Candy Corn Yogurt - Weight Watchers
Yield: 1 serving = 0 Freestyle points
- 2 cups fat-free Greek yogurt, divided
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free orange jello powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free lemon jello powder
- Fat-free Reddi Wip
- 4 pieces of candy corn (optional)
- In a small bowl mix 1 cup yogurt with 2 teaspoons sugar-free orange jello powder.
- In a second small bowl mix 1 cup yogurt with 2 teaspoons sugar-free lemon jello powder.
- Use a piping bag (or a zip-up baggie with the corner cut off) to add the yellow yogurt to a small dessert cup. Divide it equally among 4 dessert cups.
- Now do the same with the orange yogurt, adding it on top of the yellow yogurt.
- Add fat-free Reddi Wip on top of the orange layer.
- Finish off by adding one piece of candy corn.
Optional: Add yellow and orange food coloring to make the colors more vibrant.