This is the perfect recipe to use up leftover chicken. It’s also great for those busy nights that you don’t feel like being in the kitchen forever. That sounds like a win-win to me!
The recipe itself is only 4 Freestyle points per serving. I garnished mine with cilantro, green onions and sesame seeds. It was delicious!
Thai Chicken Pasta
Yield: 4 servings (1 heaping cup per serving – 4 Freestyle Points
- 2 cups skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 4 oz. spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups packaged coleslaw mix
Optional garnish: cilantro, sesame seeds and additional green onions
- Cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the package, then drain.
- In a small bowl mix the PB2 powder and water together. Stir until smooth. Add the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sriracha sauce and lime juice. Stir until blended.
- Add sesame oil to a large saute pan set to medium. Add chicken once the oil is heated.
- Add the sauce to the saute pan. Cook until the sauce and chicken is warm.
- Add the coleslaw and cook for 1 minute.
- Next, stir in the cooked spaghetti noodles. Cook until everything is heated through, about 3 minutes.