This recipe is perfect for the holidays! I made this mini pie with raspberry filling but you can always change it. It’s also a super easy recipe. I bought the pie crust already made. For the filling I used sugar free raspberry preserves. The oven does most of the work!
One thing you need is a 2 inch circle cookie cutter. This will help you make the perfect mini pies. It’s great because it’s already portioned out for you. I added a little bit of fat free Reddi Whip and it was fantastic!
Raspberry Mini Pies
- 1 unroll and bake pie crust
- 8 tablespoons sugar free raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon water (egg wash)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll the pie crust. Using a 2 inch cookie cutter, cut 16 circles. You need one for the bottom of the pie and one for the top.
- Put 1 tablespoon of the raspberry preserves in the center of one circle. Using your finger spread some of the egg wash around the exposed part of the dough. Take a second circle and put it on top. Pinch the edges of the two circles together. Then press down the edges with a fork to seal it. Brush the egg wash on top of the dough. Repeat until you have 8 mini pies.
- Place the pies on a baking sheet sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let the pies cool for 5 minutes then sprinkle with powdered sugar.