One thing we always have at my house is fruit. Especially strawberries…my kids love them! I love that fruit is 0 points with Freestyle. It’s perfect when I’m craving something sweet.
I used cocktail skewers for these kabobs. They turned out so cute! The fruit I had on hand was strawberries (of course), bananas and pineapple. All three fruits taste delicious with a little bit of chocolate drizzled on them.
Yield: 6 Fruit Kabobs (3 per serving = 1 Freestyle point each)
- 6 cocktail skewers
- 6 strawberries (cut off the top)
- 6 pieces of pineapple
- 6 banana slices
- 2 Hershey’s sugar free special dark chocolates
- Place one piece of each fruit on a skewer. Repeat until all of the fruit and skewers are used.
- Microwave chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring each time.
- Use a fork and drizzle the chocolate over the fruit.
NOTE: 2 pieces of the Hershey’s sugar free dark chocolate is 3 Freestyle points. I did not use all of the chocolate for my 6 fruit kabobs so I counted it as 2 Freestyle points.
(This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more info.)
These are the exact cocktail skewers I used: