I love dill. I’m always trying to add it to recipes. Adding dill to this chicken salad made it even more delicious. If for some *crazy* reason you don’t like dill you can always leave it out.
I love having chicken salad for lunch. It’s nice and light but also filling. With the changes that Weight Watchers recently made this recipe comes out to only 2 SmartPoints.
Dill Chicken Salad
Yield: 2 servings (2 SmartPoints per serving)
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped. (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Greek, plain, fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients in a medium size bowl. Stir well.