Sometimes you just need a sweet treat. Today was one of those days. These shooters were the way to go! I found these cute little mini dessert holders at the grocery store, they are the perfect size. It helped me stay within my points for the day. The hardest part was only eating one. But I did it!
The ingredient list is short, but the taste is great! Most of it I already had on hand.
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake Shooters
Yield: 15 dessert shooters (3 SmartPoints each)
- 6 chocolate graham cracker squares, smashed into crumbs
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 4 oz. low fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. fat free Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Fat free Reddi Whip to taste (optional)
- Place 1/2 tablespoon of the chocolate graham cracker crumbs into your shooter container.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese, Nutella and vanilla. Use an electric mixer to cream it together.
- Using a spatula, fold in Cool Whip. You are done when there are no white streaks.
- Divide Nutella mixture evenly into your 15 containers. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of Reddi Whip and sprinkle cocoa powder on top.
The above pictures show (1) the cream cheese, Nutella and vanilla extract mixed, (2) the Cool Whip folded in, and (3) The mixture added to the shooter. Using a piping bag to do this makes it easy. I didn’t have a piping bag so I put the mixture into a plastic baggie, sealed it and cut one of the corners off. It works just as easy as a piping bag.